DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

18" Galaxy View tablet

Hunttr

Reactions
Hello, wasn't sure where to put this post but; I was wandering if anyone has used the 18" Galaxy View tablet as a monitor for their drone.One reason I ask is because I already own one but also because it has a nice display.

It's an extremely unusual tablet and I can only find one thread on it on the main DJI forums but it's barely more than a mention. Assuming it's the original View the specs are on the low side but may just be enough to run it although there's no guarantees with the DJI software.

I did use my gallaxy view but it was not nearly bright enough.I ended up buying the DJI goggles and use them whenever I fly.I realy like the goggles.
Do the goggles work with the DJI Fly app (Mavic Mini and Air 2)? Also what kind of real world battery life do they get? The IPS screen on the View 2 works better in daylight then the TFT on the View 1, also a matte screen protector does wonders for removing glare which helps overall.

Not sure about the DJI fly app.Hopefully somebody elts will answer that question.Didn't know they made a View 2 but good to know.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61