DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 18th Century Abandoned hall, Suffolk England

James1984

Reactions
Just a short piece of footage from a quick stop off on my way to work with the Mini 2. Shrubland hall is an 18th century Georgian mansion in Suffolk UK has been abandoned since around 2017. There is a lovely public footpath walk through the grounds that takes you up pretty close to the front of the building giving an ideal line of sight for some over flights. I was hoping for more low-level ground fog but by the time I got setup it had pretty much disappeared.

Just a short piece of footage from a quick stop off on my way to work with the Mini 2. Shrubland hall is an 18th century Georgian mansion in Suffolk UK has been abandoned since around 2017. There is a lovely public footpath walk through the grounds that takes you up pretty close to the front of the building giving an ideal line of sight for some over flights. I was hoping for more low-level ground fog but by the time I got setup it had pretty much disappeared.

Nicely done, smooth gimbal work, the cooperating birds and the sunset light were nice touches!

Reactions: Nanny Ogg

Beautiful subject, beautiful lighting and smooth flying. Nice!

Nicely done.

Thanks folks, glad you like it.

Very nice. Love the lighting, smoothness of the camera work and beautiful subject didn't hurt either. Lol
Great Job!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian