DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro 18th Hole at Bay Hill

So weird to see that hole without the grandstand around the green... The new home under construction is going to hate every March for a while since his back patio is going to be right next to the grandstand

So weird to see that hole without the grandstand around the green... The new home under construction is going to hate every March for a while since his back patio is going to be right next to the grandstand

Absolutely a different look. Just a few weeks before this video I had made my way over to TPC Sawgrass. The course was open but I was determined to see number 17 in person. I had a random caddy give me the suggested route that would be the safest so I bought a couple beers and headed out into the trees. Once I made my way down around 16 green I hardly even recognized 17. It sits out in the open and unprotected from anything. Looked totally different than on TV. I was shocked.

It was gusting to 35 mph that day but I was determined to get some video. Launched with an empty SD card to preserve other videos in case I never saw the drone again. It actually performed great and got some cool video:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711