DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 1st 5K M3 Classic Video (Updated)

Avocet

Reactions
Here is my fist M3 Classic video, folks ... New England weather has been for the most part dreadful, 90 or 55 and rainy. I soon realized that YouTube will not serve up 5K content so, whatever ..

Shot in 5K, 50 fps, 5600 WB, 1/100 ISO, and D-LOG, color graded and corrected in FCP X

Historic Wiscasset Harbort

Last edited:
Looked really clean on the Large Screen TV. The sound were fun but you need birds in the view to have the sound , but you might have gotten away with a train whistle at the tracks. I am huge fan of adding the sounds so nice to see those ad ons.

Gear to fly your Mavic 3/Pro In the Rain.
Phantomrain.org

Reactions: Nanny Ogg and @Rip
Looked really clean on the Large Screen TV. The sound were fun but you need birds in the view to have the sound , but you might have gotten away with a train whistle at the tracks. I am huge fan of adding the sounds so nice to see those ad ons.

Gear to fly your Mavic 3/Pro In the Rain.
Phantomrain.org
Thanks Phantom ... I'll consider that a draft and repost with some changes - the gull sounds are getting pulled though they were every where at the shoot except in front of the camera. While a picture is worth a 1000 words, some good sounds are worth a 1000 pictures!

Stay safe

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61