DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1st Time Battery Charging

Gecko10

Reactions
Is there anything special about charging the Drone Batteries for the first time? Pg 7 in the manual alludes to it.

Thanks

Is there anything special about charging the Drone Batteries for the first time? Pg 7 in the manual alludes to it.

Thanks
Hmm.. on page seven I have stuff about putting on the props. I do not feel there is anything special about charging the first time, just make sure you fully charge them.

Connect your batt/s to charger then plug it to the wall or lighter port if charging from car.

Yes, page 7 paragraph 4, just above "Preparing the Remote Controller." My manual is v1.2

Nothing special to do - just make sure you always charge them fully before each flight, and pay special attention to the long term storage instructions.

I was a bit confused first time I tried to charge batteries until I found out that even though there are 4 spots for batteries, the charger only charges one at a time. It will charge to fullest battery first and work its way down to the one needing the most charge last.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf