DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 2 months of building a new lake

Crash Gibby

Reactions
I have being playing with this and other videos on the construction of bridges and the dam for a few years. The new reservoir is over 1/2 full in just 2 months.
Take a look at this and the other 2 on the dam.
I used I phone, mini 2 and Phantom 3A.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: sarahb
Nice video, and very informative. A tad long though.

I agree, it is far too long for most viewers. I also noticed in several places, the props of your drone showing up. What causes that?

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Nice video, and very informative. A tad long though.
Yes it is long but when you see 70 kilometers of river turn into such a lovely pictures Lake its hard to not post it. Thanks for the comment. The final one when its full will probably be shorter. It will all be all white snow and dark blue/green water. Dec. 25th is the target date for been full.

Yes, long.....but still an interesting 11 minutes...in your opinion, which drone produced better quality video?....My first drone was a Phantom 2+ and I thought its results were better than the Mini2 that I had...a friend of mine ( who is an excellent photographer) still flies his old Phantom 4 and gets nice results with that...those Phantoms were kind of clunky, but they did return nice results and were a lot easier to keep your eye on while they were in the air

Reactions: Crash Gibby
Yes, long.....but still an interesting 11 minutes...in your opinion, which drone produced better quality video?....My first drone was a Phantom 2+ and I thought its results were better than the Mini2 that I had...a friend of mine ( who is an excellent photographer) still flies his old Phantom 4 and gets nice results with that...those Phantoms were kind of clunky, but they did return nice results and were a lot easier to keep your eye on while they were in the air
The mini is easier to adjust and lock the setting but at times I think the Phantom is clearer. I used it a lot on this as it was fall time so always windy. Its rock solid in strong wind. No warnings at all. Love them both thou. NOTE power and Return to home keys are opposite sides on the 2 controllers. DJI's BAD.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PolKrestof