DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 x Battery Car Charger from Fstop.labs

Jerry

Reactions
image.jpgNew arrival from Fstop.Labs, I’ll be using this at the weekend weather permitting, so if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.
First impressions are good, arrived well packaged and fstops.labs had included a tracking number which added to the anticipation. Inputs and outputs can hopefully be seen in my picture, on the other side this unit is clearly marked for Mavic 2 use. It includes one usb outlet @ 5v 2A, handy for the r/c or my iPad which I use as a screen. Solidly made with a total weight of 11.5g and a 45cm cable which allows charging of 2 batteries and an output of 17.6v 2A x 2. This is going to be a really useful item and I won’t be so tied to flying at home from now on.

Update.. I drained a battery to 7% and used the car charger, it works very well and charged a battery in less than an hour, not exact silence as I was starting and stopping the car.
The charger has an led light that’s green when charging and red when not charging eg battery not connected properly.
The charger gets warm only, not at all hot when in use.

Last edited:
Are you sure it is 2Ax2? 2A is rather weak. To charge in an hour requires 4A.
Perhaps if you were only charging one battery, it got the full 4A.
The batteries are capable of drawing up to 4.5A for fastest charge time, but they will adjust to the capabilities of the charger.

Hi Dan, Without using a meter to check the output exactly I can only go on what’s specified, as you can see on the picture above, and my own experience of use. Charging was less than an hour from 7%, only one battery was charged. I’ll test with two batteries when I can and update you.

Hi Dan, Without using a meter to check the output exactly I can only go on what’s specified, as you can see on the picture above, and my own experience of use. Charging was less than an hour from 7%, only one battery was charged. I’ll test with two batteries when I can and update you.

Hey guys if you look at the output only mentions usb not the battery ports, so this could explain.

Tbf I’m a recreational flyer, and the charger is great for me, it does what it says on the tin, it charges fast enough and I find I’m mainly using it it to charge as I drive and therefore also as a top up charger. I have no hesitation reccomending this item to anyone who needs a car charger. Also it is more versatile and cheaper than the dji unit I believe.

I looked closely at the picture, it specs two outputs, one for the USB, the other is for the batteries.
It's probably 4A total, either given totally to one battery, or shared among two, each getting 2A.

I looked closely at the picture, it specs two outputs, one for the USB, the other is for the batteries.
It's probably 4A total, either given totally to one battery, or shared among two, each getting 2A.
It is 4A total - most car power outputs are around 100W, it is kept a little below that :)

Reactions: fozzzy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803