DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2017 IPAD 9.7

Robzz

Reactions
Hi guys,

I am looking into getting an iPad to use with my mavic. Is anyone using the iPad 9.7 inch or something similar.

I'm looking at the 128gb unit I know it's more than enough storage.

Has anyone had a good experience with it?

Cheers

Reactions: dirkclod
What I have now and love it .
Welcome to the forum . :)

I just picked up an old iPad air 2 on Craigslist and it works great with the mavic. Much better than my pixel XL that was crashing every 10 mins when flying.

I was using a mini 2 with 16 but was cellular and used it for way more than flying and started having space issue so is why I moved up to 128 plus the more real estate to see. My eye's done got old on me .
So me good with the 9.7 . Wish I could fly with just a big phone but I just can't see it as well as I have big paws .

Reactions: rickw
Thanks guys I was using the 6p but could barely start the app. Tried the s7 but the screen was too small specially for a little bit of amateur editing.

It's better than the mini I had so thats all I have to compare by and i always stay in shade so it looks good to me .
As far as glare back it had none till I put a otterbox case on it and has some now with the screen protecter from the case. Not bad enough
for me to take it off though .

That's what we are using on all of our platforms now. I added the Hoodman 2-part sunshade and love it. Works great on Mavic, Phantom, and Inspire series.

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan