DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2018 60 Second Drone Reel

Nice edit, music crap ;)))
To each their own I guess... It's not exactly easy to find non-copyrighted music in this day and age without paying a pretty penny. It was meant to be more of a hype video because I redid my entire instagram.

agree with the music, it was a bit much, the vid itself was great, maybe a bit fast on the transitions though, i would have like to see the images longer, with the volume down this was a great vid, u got some great captures

agree with the music, it was a bit much, the vid itself was great, maybe a bit fast on the transitions though, i would have like to see the images longer, with the volume down this was a great vid, u got some great captures
Makes sense. It was more or less a hype video. The entire point was to tease people of all the footage I have saved up over the past year and have never released. That was merely a few highlights of some of my favorite shots. Didn't want people to see to much.

I could have gone multiple different routes, but considering this was my first post on my new Instagram I wanted to get people excited and based on reactions it seemed to have work.

I appreciate the opinions though.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jridout