DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2018 Holiday Lights video.

WOW - That's Awsome - … That town certainly takes XMAS very seriously -
What a HUGE amount of WOrk - to get that spectacular effect over so many square acres….

Well done on an awesome Video - and Precision Film Making - !!!!

Can you share your camera settings? I’m interested in getting footage of lights in my area. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys. Made a short holiday lights video. Drove 3 hours round trip to get these shots and waited until the end of the night so there were very few people left in the park. Here you go.

I also entered it in the DJI Christmas Cheer contest over here... --> AMAZING Holiday Lights! Best Ive ever seen.
Your holiday video was beautiful. Thank you for sharing and taking the 3 hours to get it.

Merry Christmas from Western Australia and thank you all for a wonderful year of flying and crashing hahahah
Cheers
Daasmangi

Can you share your camera settings? I’m interested in getting footage of lights in my area. Thanks in advance.
I can't remember exactly, but pretty sure I just used Automatic to see what setting was suggested. It looked good so I locked it in and didn't touch it the rest of the night. I know I was using "Vivid" color settings.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111