DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2021 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta - Three Days Up Close and Personal

I think this should be in the "photos and videos" section... but nice video anyway!

Reactions: CorralesDan
lol. I put that on "full screen"...
- and thought about my younger days (Im no angel) taking things that werent quite 'legal'
- and at that point, this may have been the coolest thing I'd ever seen... and at 50 yrs old, it still is.

- NICE JOB, MAN!!!!

lol. I put that on "full screen"...
- and thought about my younger days (Im no angel) taking things that werent quite 'legal'
- and at that point, this may have been the coolest thing I'd ever seen... and at 50 yrs old, it still is.

- NICE JOB, MAN!!!!
Thanks for the kind words. I'm 76 and I can tell you there is more to come.

Thanks for sharing that Dan! Nothing like Dawn Patrol. All those different shaped ones are really cool. Being that close looked awesome! I hope your friends enjoyed it.

Very nice. Would love to try it but there’s something about balloons, fire, no steering, landings keep me from doing it.

Thanks for sharing that Dan! Nothing like Dawn Patrol. All those different shaped ones are really cool. Being that close looked awesome! I hope your friends enjoyed it.
Thanks, Prop. They are having a great time. The balloons came up our way this morning, Friday, so I'll have one more video to share later.

Reactions: Prop Wash
Our friends from Tennessee leave on Saturday morning. They saw a great Special Shapes ascension on Thursday morning (my last video). We watched a great Special Shapes balloon glow on TV on Thursday evening. The last piece of the puzzle would be the balloons coming up around our house on Friday morning. If so, that would be the Triple Crown of Balloon Fiesta. Well, they did and our friends even got to help a balloon crew take down their balloon in front of our house. They left for home feeling very satisfied and happy...

Reactions: eEridani

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61