DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2022 SDK for Air 2S

RGS2010

Reactions
Super glad to hear that the SDK for Mini 2 and our Air 2S has been released by DJI. I know what this means for the Mini 2 but what does it mean for Air 2S, waypoints?

Anyone hear of anything specific for Air 2s?
Is it worth it to get Litchi or other software?

There are tons of posts on this already. Perhaps use the little magnifying glass at the top right of the forum to do a search on the subject but here are my comments.

They are waiting for DJI to release the iOS version but they are also waiting for DJI to release a new Android version as the Air 2S has a gimble problem with this SDK. Actually has a few other problems but that is the major one with the gimble. So sit back a watch some Youtube videos of all the beta testers in the comfort of your home till they get things straightened out.
😉

There are tons of posts on this already. Perhaps use the little magnifying glass at the top right of the forum to do a search on the subject but here are my comments.

They are waiting for DJI to release the iOS version but they are also waiting for DJI to release a new Android version as the Air 2S has a gimble problem with this SDK. Actually has a few other problems but that is the major one with the gimble. So sit back a watch some Youtube videos of all the beta testers in the comfort of your home till they get things straightened out.
😉
Yes, I have watched all of the YouTubers and all that are available here (I think). I will probably get Litchi for my Mini 2 when it comes out of Beta but probably not for my Air 2S since it's my money maker!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S