DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 flights now, have a few questions..

Justin36

Reactions
I'm loving my new Mavic but I have a couple questions.

I cannot enter sport mode. Everytime I try it says that its not available. Why?
4K doesn't look very good on my computer. Not nearly as good as 4k on youtube videos. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, I think I almost had a birdstrike! I was flying way above the trees and a large flock of crows came around. My obstacle warning came on saying something was 16ft away. Must have been a bird. Just interesting. Too bad its winter and the scenery is ugly.

Have you enabled the sports mode in the app? By default it's disabled so moving the slider on the controller will do nothing to ensure people don't switch accidentally.

I don't know about your video quality, you'd need to upload a sample for people to have a look at. I've found you have to be careful with focus otherwise you can be left with a very soft video.

I like the winter scenery particularly from above where it looks like someone has taken a giant sugar duster and sprinkled it along the edges of fields and hills:

DJI_0064-L.jpg

Have you enabled the sports mode in the app? By default it's disabled so moving the slider on the controller will do nothing to ensure people don't switch accidentally.

I don't know about your video quality, you'd need to upload a sample for people to have a look at. I've found you have to be careful with focus otherwise you can be left with a very soft video.

I like the winter scenery particularly from above where it looks like someone has taken a giant sugar duster and sprinkled it along the edges of fields and hills:

DJI_0064-L.jpg

I'll check and enable sport mode in the settings. Didnt know that. I'll take a pic tomorrow to see any quality issues.

Center touch to focus before the picture or use the C1 button on the bottom of the Remote Controller to focus.

Computer driver for Video card is also something to consider.
View your sample of video on someone else computer by uploading it to thier hard drive from your SD card reader and compare and contrast.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh