DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 warnings everytime

Mazdaman323lx

Reactions
Is it just me or does everyone else get 3 " I take responsibility for this flight in this area " warnings one after the other on take off . Extremely annoying to have to click the check box 3 times on take off especially when flying in tight areas on take off with this repeat message blocking the screen view and causing unnecessary distraction .

If taking off in a area where there are a lot of obstacles like overhead wires , near tree's etc , I get 3 of these warnings which have to be accepted on screen in the first minute of flight .

Interesting. I only have to do this once. Wonder if they are three different types of warnings?

Reactions: sarahb
Is it just me or does everyone else get 3 " I take responsibility for this flight in this area " warnings one after the other on take off . Extremely annoying to have to click the check box 3 times on take off especially when flying in tight areas on take off with this repeat message blocking the screen view and causing unnecessary distraction .

What location? There may be three zones of concern in DJI's Fly Safe system.

I live in a class D space, i get the pop up sometimes

Have you checked a sectional or the DJI airspace chart? I often, but not always, get a notice like that when taking off from a friends house even though I am well clear of the Palmdale AFB class D and the DJI yellow area.

If you read the prompts it will say the cause, there's no warning whatsoever for flying in "tight" areas, they'll be about geofencing for sure, so probably you are under or close to controlled airspace.

Under controlled airspace there's probably an Aeroscope listening, so get the paperwork done or at least, be aware of what you are infringing and act accordingly (hit&run, etc), else they'll just screw you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr