DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro ---360° Panorama photo's---town's in our area.

MavicFlyer2

Premium Pilot
Reactions
These photo's (3) are towns in our area with our home town of Maple Lake being one of them. They're 360° Panorama's from our Mavic 2 Pro using the Sphere photo option for producing them. I do use a few different software editing programs for tweaking them, trying to get them to that acceptable appearance. Thumbswayup

These photo's (3) are towns in our area with our home town of Maple Lake being one of them. They're 360° Panorama's from our Mavic 2 Pro using the Sphere photo option for producing them. I do use a few different software editing programs for tweaking them, trying to get them to that acceptable appearance. Thumbswayup

I liked them. I have a M2 Pr o too. Can you please be very specific, (I mean step by step) how you accomplished it? You shot in the orbit or sphere mode. Then you did WHAT with the 26 images? (upload to Kuula?)

Dale

Yes I would also like to know which software apps you used to achieve these click and drag videos...
Very nice work indeed!
Hi there and thanks for the compliment...I'm using 2 different softwares mostly....I'm using Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 for the biggest part of the editing then Cyberlink PhotoDirector 365 for all the fine tunings and viewer capabilities.

Hi there and thanks for the compliment...I'm using 2 different softwares mostly....I'm using Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 for the biggest part of the editing then Cyberlink PhotoDirector 365 for all the fine tunings and viewer capabilities.
If you are using Cyberlink for fine edits, I already have the full Photoshop. Just tell me what you do with the orange sphere with the 26 raw images. What are the next steps.

Are you manually stitching the pictures? how? Software for do this?

I’d love to know as well - thanks if you are willing to share
There is great interest throughout the forum on this subject. We are all looking for the way. Your explanation only takes the process part way. When you get 26 images on your SD card what do you next?

Dale

I live about 40 miles up the road from you. As good as your panos are, I'd rather see some sunshine and green grass. It's been a long, cold winter with not much end in sight yet.

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Are you manually stitching the pictures? how? Software for do this?
No...I just use the Mavic 2 Pros photo it produces...when you choose the sphere option in your photo selection it'll take 26 photo's for you and also stitch it together in 1 full size panorama. There's some software out there that does stitch using your 26 individual photo's but I haven't really dug into it to deep. Hugin is a free software and PTgui is a paid software. Good luck !

No...I just use the Mavic 2 Pros photo it produces...when you choose the sphere option in your photo selection it'll take 26 photo's for you and also stitch it together in 1 full size panorama. There's some software out there that does stitch using your 26 individual photo's but I haven't really dug into it to deep. Hugin is a free software and PTgui is a paid software. Good luck !
Yes. I use PTgui personally but does not do a great job as the DJI JPG stitching. I want to produce a DNG final product stitching but with the stitching quality of DJI.

Very nice, enjoyed the views. The quality of M2P pics shows. Have to start doing the same at some local landmarks. Thanks, lots of interest in “how to”

There is great interest throughout the forum on this subject. We are all looking for the way. Your explanation only takes the process part way. When you get 26 images on your SD card what do you next?

Dale
Mavic 2 Pro will take 26 photo's...it then stitches them together and produces 1 360° photo...all of them are stored on your SD card for a total of 27 photo's with the 360° being a very large file.
Use the software of your choice for editing the 360° to your liking...it's going to be a large, stretched out flat photo.
I personally use Cyberlink Photodirector for opening this photo for final editing. PhotoDirector puts this 360° photo in the Globe/Sphere appearance and can be navigated left/right/up/down and zooming in and out just like it appears on Kuula.

What software did you use to edit all of this?

What software did you use to edit all of this?
I'm using 2 different softwares mostly....I'm using Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 for the biggest part of the editing then Cyberlink PhotoDirector 365 for all the fine tunings and viewer capabilities.

Thank you, @Mavic 2 pro, for sharing your cool panoramas. Thanks, too, for letting us know about Kuula.

We've been looking for just such a service, but one that does not claim ownership of our copyrighted image assets like Matterport does in their terms and conditions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead