DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

360 Degree Sphere Photos and Goggles

Srcrain

Reactions
Simple question - What is the process to view the 360 degree panoramas in the goggles? A step by step instruction would be helpful.

So far I have taken the sphere panorama with my Mavic. I have come home and stitched the panorama. With the Mavic and DJI Go 4 connected. That is as far as I have gotten. I tried taking the SD card out and putting it in the goggles, but all I see is the separate photos.

Any help would be appreciated.

i thought u needed special software to make and view 360 sphere images, i asssumed guys were stiching them manually from the sd card on a laptop, for all my panos which i do a lot i use my laptop and lightroom to sticth them then edit in luminar,

With my Mavic Air I do the panorama via the go app. Then take sd card from drone and put in goggles. Go to local storage on googles and play. Are your googles at the latest firmware? The thumbnail icon on googles shows the panorama icon in lower right corner.

Good luck.

You can do that with the DJI GO App...download your 360 degree panoramas from the Mavic into the dji go App. (on Phone or Tablet) The App is going to process the pictures (stitching). After that you select the 360 picture and you send it back (upload)to the Mavic. You turn on your dji goggles (Connected to the Mavic). You go into the playback menu. Choose aircraft storage and your 360 picture will be there. You can download into your goggles...if you have a micro sdcard in your goggles. That's the way I do it. It's easy and fast. The first time...that seems to be complicate but, you can do it under one minute without removing any card

Last edited:
Hello, which software are you using to create 360 panorama from photos?
please let me know the software for PC and give me a simple instruction.
thank you

thank you

The Mavic 2 will create the 360 while still in the air. It's right there on the card. There is no extra step to do it. To view it, create an account on kuula.co

Last edited:
The Mavic 2 will create the 360 while still in the air. It's right there on the card. There is no extra step to do it. To view it, create an account on kuula.co
I have mavic pro platinium, not mavic 2, so thats why I want to know how to make 360 panorama from photoes

thank you
Here is how I make my 360 panos. Hope this helps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure