DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3D printed Dual Cree strobe mounts

tgmorris99

Reactions
As a new Mini2 owner with a 3D printer I created multiple mounts in TPU for the Firehouse Dual Cree strobes I just bought via eBay.

They're posted on Thingiverse for anyone that is interested in printing their own.

In addition to the top/bottom mounts pictured there are mounts for the rear arms (facing rearward), front legs, and 2 variations (facing rearward and facing down) for the front arms. The arm mounts are intended for red/green pairs with the top mount using white. The bottom mount has 3mm of clearance to minimize blocking of the cooling vents.

The top mount, including the led, adds 6g and the bottom mount, with led, adds 7g. Using either alone remains under 250g total but using 2 or 3 will put the Mini2 into the >250g class.

Attachments

• bottom_mount1.jpg
    bottom_mount1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 62
  • bottom_mount2.jpg
    bottom_mount2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 61
  • top_mount.jpg
    top_mount.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 57
  • front_bottom.jpg
    front_bottom.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: LJinATL and dozzn
As a new Mini2 owner with a 3D printer I created multiple mounts in TPU for the Firehouse Dual Cree strobes I just bought via eBay.

They're posted on Thingiverse for anyone that is interested in printing their own.

In addition to the top/bottom mounts pictured there are mounts for the rear arms (facing rearward), front legs, and 2 variations (facing rearward and facing down) for the front arms. The arm mounts are intended for red/green pairs with the top mount using white. The bottom mount has 3mm of clearance to minimize blocking of the cooling vents.

The top mount, including the led, adds 6g and the bottom mount, with led, adds 7g. Using either alone remains under 250g total but using 2 or 3 will put the Mini2 into the >250g class.
Anything for the Air 2S? Dual Cree strobes Thanks!

I have attached my Strobon Cree strobe with a hook and loop tape on the rear battery compartment cover, it's a permanent fixture and has never let me down yet.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929