DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4.3.12 for Mavic Pro

stilly74

Reactions
Just wondering if there is any point in updating the app to 4. 3.12 when the Mavic Pro does not support way points anyway? Is there other things added to the app that the first Gen Mavic takes advantage of?

I don't want to update when there is potential risks to how the apps runs again (On Android)

Last edited:
I have a Mavic Pro connected to an Android and with the update I now have WayPoints option.

I have a Mavic Pro connected to an Android and with the update I now have WayPoints option.

Well updated the app and thankfully it still works with my phone but the programmable waypoints option is not there. Guess I should have specified the waypoints option like Litchi has.

Interested to hear if the 4.3.12 update is working ok for Mavic Pro owners. Haven't updated as yet, if it ain't broke don't try and fix it etc....

i did the update for my android device no issues what so ever. did not even change any of my set parameters such as RTH height etc or readout settings such as MPH in settings all good. forgot to say i have a MPP

It's kind of funny, but the latest software shows waypoints in two locations, on the front page and in the intelligent flight group. Only the waypoint available in the intelligent flight sections is waypoint 2. Worked out a flight plan for the local park last night while laying in bed. Pretty cool!

It's kind of funny, but the latest software shows waypoints in two locations, on the front page and in the intelligent flight group. Only the waypoint available in the intelligent flight sections is waypoint 2. Worked out a flight plan for the local park last night while laying in bed. Pretty cool!
Is that on a Mavic Pro, or another drone? Reason I ask is that on my Mavic Pro I do not see waypoint 2 with the update.
PS... I uninstalled the app and installed the update... twice.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman