DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4th of July Edit - Test Flight

ChuckNorrisUSAF

Reactions
Late to the party on 4th of July videos - Was playing with some video settings and kept it within a few blocks of the house - my neighbors kids decided it would be funny to attempt to shoot at it..... so I ended up bringing it back toward the end. You'll see the close call toward the end of the video.

Enjoy.

There’s a lot
Of
Fireworks in your town!

Yea, I’m not a big fan of the towns that allow it within city limits - It’s a Midwest thing...they love their right to blow crap up and risk your neighbors house catching on fire. LoL

Late to the party on 4th of July videos - Was playing with some video settings and kept it within a few blocks of the house - my neighbors kids decided it would be funny to attempt to shoot at it..... so I ended up bringing it back toward the end. You'll see the close call toward the end of the video.

Enjoy.

First off, Thank You for your service! Second, great job catching the colors in the sky. Great video.

Reactions: ChuckNorrisUSAF
Thanks...I grew up about 85 miles east of there so have familiarity with the region. There should be plenty of flying opportunities in your neck of the woods!

I've got a few mapped out in the next few months - great location

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61