DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4th of July

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Have a great 4th of July ,to all those in the U.S.A. and other US citizens ,Celebrating around the world tomorrow

Of course it's 'Christmas day' for us in the UK, at least while we have our voter IDs and polling cards to hand !
Have an excellent day, everywhere in the world, and for whatever reasons apply ! :)

Reactions: Ancient Aviator
Of course it's 'Christmas day' for us in the UK, at least while we have our voter IDs and polling cards to hand !
Have an excellent day, everywhere in the world, and for whatever reasons apply ! :)
Based on what I have read

Yes, it seems like the Labor Party may be celebrating an Independence Day of its own if, based on the predictions, the Tory Party is ousted after 14 years.

Reactions: AeroJ
I'm thinking maybe this doesn't quite cross the spirit of the no politics line, if it does, no hard feelings if it gets deleted mods...

Interesting right now watching the turmoil with the Tories in the UK and here with the Dems in the US... for polisci types, it's a fascinating kind of parallel upheaval taking place on opposite sides of the political divide.

Yes in many places in the world it seems like hard conservatives are coming into power or extending their power. Except it seems in the UK.

To be honest, I wonder what China would do if the roles were reversed. If a U.S. company sold drones used all over China and Chinese companies really could not compete with them.

The U.S. lost much of its manufacturing starting decades ago and I don’t know how we get it back. Cheaper labor elsewhere less makes it hard. I think even China is finding this out but because of geopolitical issues. Some of its manufacturing base is moving elsewhere: India, Vietnam even.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mavicH