DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$54 batteries

Just went to Best Buy and showed them the price in targets cart. No fuss no muss they matched the price and I was on my way.

I am fairly certain that a larger battery would be possible for the MA that would give it a 30 minute flight time. Given the MA's size, that would make it the drone of choice for travelling with.
Surely, someone is looking at this as an aftermarket product

I am fairly certain that a larger battery would be possible for the MA that would give it a 30 minute flight time. Given the MA's size, that would make it the drone of choice for travelling with.
Surely, someone is looking at this as an aftermarket product
The present designed battery incorporates features for safety as you do understand the active constituents are in fact volatile in worst case casualty, and maybe designers capped that mass amount to what it is.
To add more active constituents mass, forfeiture of concussions (structure) features to gain volumetric returns can be 3rd partied, but at said risk forfeit. I am certain racing drones have optimized their power pack, shedding weight wherever achieveable to benefit battery enhancement

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard