DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

5k video

Nafasi

Reactions
5K video will not play on my tablet, Android phone or desktop. I get a message saying this format is not supported.

5K video will not play on my tablet, Android phone or desktop. I get a message saying this format is not supported.
Are you using H.264 or H.285? If its H.265, your devices may not support it. I am not sure whether selecting 5K on an Air 2S would select H.265.. I suspect you should still have the option.

there are a variety of programs that will let you convert it from 265 to 264 if that's what's going on. Then shoot in 264 if you can...

Thanks for your response, I'm not sure which setting I'm in, how do I check?
If your not familiar with how to check the various settings in the app, I suggest you head over to YouTube and find some DJI Fly tutorials to watch as well as review the manual to some degree before your next flight. Look for a video with a recent Fly version as there are many, and the interface has changed over time with new versions.

That said, if you tap the settings ellipse in the upper right hand corner of the Fly screen you'll get another page with a series of items that configure your settings.. the one's your looking for are noted below.. Select H.264 and record some new video and see if you can view it.. if problems persist, would need more details of your setup and what you're doing.

1660784621196.png

The higher resolution/frame rate options usually default to H.265 and that is the only codec it will shoot those in. It won't go back to H.264 when you go to a lower resolution, you have to manually change it back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast