DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

7.1KM DISTANCE RUN IN CE MODE!!

Living proof that you can't trust the old saying, "There are old pilots and there are bold pilots. But there are no old bold pilots!". Well done bold Pilot!

Reactions: Jordan
I guess I'll need to look into that Litchi app.
Will DJI honor the replacement warranty (if you have it) if you are using an after market app?
Thanks
Bernd
Good question I'm not sure.. can't see why not though as it covers damage full stop I believe. Maybe not under normal warranty?

Using Litchi I could set the speed at a constant rate which saved me from having to use my thumb for half of the flight but also saved power by not fluctuating the speed.
Litchi doesn't provide better range but a few features GO app doesn't.

ok cheers but in case of this long range test i guess you could use the go app waypoint feature for similar results

ok cheers but in case of this long range test i guess you could use the go app waypoint feature for similar results
Yes possibly but I laid out this mission on the Litchi FlyHub website which i don't think you can do anywhere else.

7km + 7km going and returning back ?

How much battery was left ?
Did you had to use sports mode to get it back ?

Incredible flight ! Good job !
What is strange to me is the remote control signal meter ... Still showing 4 bars at 7km !!!!! Does that mean you can go 8, 9 or maybe 10 km away ?
Another think... You look to be in great britain, does great britain is still in Europe? Or did you vote a Brexit? LOOOOL Just kidding.
Enjoy your flights.
Fredo

I guess I'll need to look into that Litchi app.
Will DJI honor the replacement warranty (if you have it) if you are using an after market app?
Thanks
Bernd

Yes they will honor warranty replacement if you are using litchi. However if you have a flyaway you will need to be able to find the drone whereas with DJI go they could use the logs stored on the controller to determine whether it was user error or equipment malfunction. Litchi stores logs on the controller that can be uploaded to healthy drones but DJI will not accept these.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: maikm
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78