Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 800 Year Old Castle - Dundaga!

Beautiful video. Thanks for sharing. :)

• Love
Reactions: Proffy
Voice-overed the story behind
Hi Proffy,
ist was a great pleasure to discover this very interesting castle! You made a very good and informative voice over! The flight are also very well done and I like the ground-shots...Most of the drone video shows only rather boring aerial shots. You did it really in a very good manner! A good mix between wide, medium and closeup shots! Bravo! Thanks for sharing Thumbswayup :)
cheers Paul

• Love
I really enjoyed the video and info in the voice over. I did cringe a little when I saw that one wire come by - but all is good!

• Haha
Hi Proffy,
ist was a great pleasure to discover this very interesting castle! You made a very good and informative voice over! The flight are also very well done and I like the ground-shots...Most of the drone video shows only rather boring aerial shots. You did it really in a very good manner! A good mix between wide, medium and closeup shots! Bravo! Thanks for sharing Thumbswayup :)
cheers Paul
Thank You very much! I'm really happy to hear my skills getting better! :) Have a great weeeeeeekeeeeend!!!!! Thumbswayup ?

Excellent video with narration. The castle looks good for its age.
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, not bad. But still waiting for renovation! :) Hope its get it soon!

I really enjoyed the video and info in the voice over. I did cringe a little when I saw that one wire come by - but all is good!
Thank You! Yeah, those **** wires scare me as well all of the time! :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54