DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 800 Year Old Castle - Dundaga!

Proffy

Reactions
Voice-overed the story behind

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Beautiful video. Thanks for sharing. :)

• Love
Reactions: Proffy
Voice-overed the story behind
Hi Proffy,
ist was a great pleasure to discover this very interesting castle! You made a very good and informative voice over! The flight are also very well done and I like the ground-shots...Most of the drone video shows only rather boring aerial shots. You did it really in a very good manner! A good mix between wide, medium and closeup shots! Bravo! Thanks for sharing Thumbswayup :)
cheers Paul

• Love
I really enjoyed the video and info in the voice over. I did cringe a little when I saw that one wire come by - but all is good!

• Haha
Hi Proffy,
ist was a great pleasure to discover this very interesting castle! You made a very good and informative voice over! The flight are also very well done and I like the ground-shots...Most of the drone video shows only rather boring aerial shots. You did it really in a very good manner! A good mix between wide, medium and closeup shots! Bravo! Thanks for sharing Thumbswayup :)
cheers Paul
Thank You very much! I'm really happy to hear my skills getting better! :) Have a great weeeeeeekeeeeend!!!!! Thumbswayup ?

Excellent video with narration. The castle looks good for its age.
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, not bad. But still waiting for renovation! :) Hope its get it soon!

I really enjoyed the video and info in the voice over. I did cringe a little when I saw that one wire come by - but all is good!
Thank You! Yeah, those **** wires scare me as well all of the time! :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cobra443