DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A 13 1/2 minute sugar buzz if you can take it. Can you watch the whole thing without dying? I don't make money on YouTube, just seeing if you can ...

Nice vid!

Reactions: bronze661
Thanks for posting and...

Add some cinematic techniques in your next video. Shooting from the same height usually does not keep a viewers interest. Lots of YouTube videos on the subject.

Second the feedback about video length.

Add some cinematic techniques in your next video. Shooting from the same height usually does not keep a viewers interest. Lots of YouTube videos on the subject.

This is for me to share on YouTube to leave a legacy, It doesn't matter what you or anybody else thinks. It's great for me and my family, I don't work in Hollywood. There is no reason to think you are in a video mode that will thrill the world and make you rich. I'm just sharing how I do it.

where is it you sell your short videos? re you doing this for you or someone else?

So you are the "cinemaitic" king. Who say's that's the best way?

I'm gonna keep doing it the real way. I'm not superman, and, I don't believe any kind of "SuperMen" are judging our videos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock