DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s A 50% slowed down hyperlapse of a sunrise. LUT applied. Low cloud layer below 200 feet. Helicopter passes in the distance on it's way to land.

cgmaxed

Reactions
This is a drone hyperlapse with LUT applied, but slowed to 50%. Cloud movement is still very apparent.. The low cloud layer was around 200 feet. A helicopter flying below 200 ft on it's way to land, passes through a flight corridor off in the distance, which I highlight and slow the motion down even further. After it passes I increase altitude to 400 feet for the rest of the shot.

This is a drone hyperlapse with LUT applied, but slowed to 50%. Cloud movement is still very apparent.. The low cloud layer was around 200 feet. A helicopter flying below 200 ft on it's way to land, passes through a flight corridor off in the distance, which I highlight and slow the motion down even further. After it passes I increase altitude to 400 feet for the rest of the shot.
Great !

How long did you shoot ?

Great !

How long did you shoot ?
About 23 minutes,it made a 20 second hyperlapse, slowing it down made it longer and more interesting to watch.

Slowing a hyperlapse a bit still allows the same effect to be observed; making it longer gives more time to appreciate the effect. That's my opinion anyway.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme