DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 A bit of a fly around Chichester Cathedral

I lived in Selsey for a few years starting back in that hot 76 summer we had. We used to be in Chi every week, I loved that city. Are you allowed to fly over cities and across roads etc. now, with drone laws in the UK? Does Bogner still do the Birdman competition each summer, like they used to, off the pier? That was a great day each summer. Ahhh for the old days.

I lived in Selsey for a few years starting back in that hot 76 summer we had. We used to be in Chi every week, I loved that city. Are you allowed to fly over cities and across roads etc. now, with drone laws in the UK? Does Bogner still do the Birdman competition each summer, like they used to, off the pier? That was a great day each summer. Ahhh for the old days.
They certainly did up until 2015 but I don't think they've done them since then.

I'm not sure about the satellite events in Worthing amd Eastbourne.

Pretty much perfect conditions over the weekend.. What a fine building, oh, and a lovely little City.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I see you were flying over people and roads etc. in the city. Is this allowed now in the UK? I thought it used to be not allowed but that was a few years ago. Can you tell me what the laws are now for doing this please? We are hoping to go back home for a holiday at the end of this year or next year.

Hmmm, since the OP never bothered to respond to my questions about his flying, I am thinking he was flying illegally in the UK and has chosen not to respond due to that. Correct me if I am wrong about not being allowed to fly over people and the streets of cars in the city of Chichester.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01