DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 A bit of DIY on the house

You should take pictures every time there is a significant advance in the construction process, so we can watch how the job gets done over time. I can't wait to see the finished castle. Is it going to be a church, business, hotel, hostel, or a home for a family? Do you know?

You should take pictures every time there is a significant advance in the construction process, so we can watch how the job gets done over time. I can't wait to see the finished castle. Is it going to be a church, business, hotel, hostel, or a home for a family? Do you know?
I'll certainly try and do that. If my memory serves me correct I think they were looking at the possibility of re-roofing it. The castle dates from the seventeenth century and rumour has it that the Earl who commissioned it used the hair and blood from his tenants to mix the mortar for the stonework. I'm pretty sure it is the governments history department that is restoring it, though to do it up as a habitable property would be amazing. I guess you would need bottomless pockets though as it would soon eat through the cash.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
funfun71