DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 A Capitol 4th, as seen from Fairfax City

I think with the restrictions I would have tried the upper lens on a greater magnification. It would still give you a good video with a much closer look. Here is 28x photo of our local city 3.5 miles away. Even if you only went to 14x for example you would have a clear video with closer content. IMHO
It is a good video, clear and sharp. Thanks for sharing.

Attachments

• DJI_0642.jpg
    DJI_0642.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 5
It was hard for me to tell what you were trying to show us. Were there multiple displays in your FOV? And what's with that fast pan at around 1:09?

I think with the restrictions I would have tried the upper lens on a greater magnification. It would still give you a good video with a much closer look. Here is 28x photo of our local city 3.5 miles away. Even if you only went to 14x for example you would have a clear video with closer content. IMHO
It is a good video, clear and sharp. Thanks for sharing.
I don't know that in a night time setting it owuld have worked out well, but knew that the 7x would render fine so just went with that. Will do some experimenting with longer lengths, but so far I just haven't felt anything beyond the 7 is really usable.

Reactions: HoozierDroneDaddy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078