DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 A cinematic flight in Coastal Dublin

Thanks for another great video. I would love to come back to Dublin (was there in 2004)

Reactions: Drone Views Media
I really liked that. Your flying is so smooth. I have yet to do a flight that doesn't include a jerky moment here or there so contrats on that and the entire thing. I liked it so much I downloaded so I could be able to look back at it and kind of look at the turns and such. Then I couldn't help but pull it into Final Cut and play with the color grading. That was the one area that I though wasn't as super as all the rest of the video that I liked so much. I could put it on youtube if you'd like to see what I did to the color grading it but won't do so without your permissions. It only took 5 or 10min...I have a smallish version exported.

I really liked that. Your flying is so smooth. I have yet to do a flight that doesn't include a jerky moment here or there so contrats on that and the entire thing. I liked it so much I downloaded so I could be able to look back at it and kind of look at the turns and such. Then I couldn't help but pull it into Final Cut and play with the color grading. That was the one area that I though wasn't as super as all the rest of the video that I liked so much. I could put it on youtube if you'd like to see what I did to the color grading it but won't do so without your permissions. It only took 5 or 10min...I have a smallish version exported.
Unfortunately I had to do this on a tiny business laptop waiting for a flight, so that's the reason for that issue. I maybe should have waited until I got back to the office where I have a Dell Alienware. It's not easy color grading on a screen that isn't calibrated for it. As regards the movements, I practice non-stop, and fly drones commercially, so I guess that helps

It's all been said above Alan, looks fantastic, and shown to us beautifully.

Paul.

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett