DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini A Cinematic Golden Hour at North Bull Wall, Dublin, Ireland

Hi guys,
2 months of level 5 Lockdown is literally driving me nuts, but that hasn't stopped me flying in my local area.

I know the feeling. My Mini 2 arrived three weeks ago and it hasn't been flown yet mostly due to bad weather but also travel restrictions preventing me from going anywhere interesting.

Reactions: Drone Views Media
I just can't wait to get back to normal, flying is good for the mind, especially in these times
I was supposed to be in Scotland this week for a winter break and my first trip to Carlow for this year was meant to take place in April but both of those were cancelled. Might be lucky enough to get a trip down in July. At least there's a bit of light at the end of the tunnel now with covid numbers dropping and more people being vaccinated. The days are getting brighter and warmer too, and within a few weeks we'll be allowed to meet friends again so things are looking positive. I'm looking forward to visiting places again, in the meantime I'm doing it 'virtually' by watching your scenic videos. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Hi guys,
2 months of level 5 Lockdown is literally driving me nuts, but that hasn't stopped me flying in my local area.

That was a lovely 2 minutes of enjoyable viewing. Your slow flying and the pace of the film and music were perfect. Enjoyed seeing your part of our world.

Dale
Miami

I was supposed to be in Scotland this week for a winter break and my first trip to Carlow for this year was meant to take place in April but both of those were cancelled. Might be lucky enough to get a trip down in July. At least there's a bit of light at the end of the tunnel now with covid numbers dropping and more people being vaccinated. The days are getting brighter and warmer too, and within a few weeks we'll be allowed to meet friends again so things are looking positive. I'm looking forward to visiting places again, in the meantime I'm doing it 'virtually' by watching your scenic videos. Thumbswayup
I'm actually hopeful things will be mostly back to normal by summer, but less hopeful about the chances of international travel. We are supposed to be in the Philippines around July, we can only hope.

Reactions: The Fat Controller
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada