DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini A Cinematic Lockdown in Howth

Drone Views Media

Reactions
Hi guys,
Just because our movements are restricted, doesn't mean I won't try to safely make some more videos. This is Howth from a slightly different perspective.

Reactions: miniflyer
you´r welcome ? Here in Germany we can still go out until 9PM.
cheers Paul
I hope we don't get a curfew imposed, but the way things are going downhill, it really wouldn't surprise me. I'll have to fly out of my garden ?

I hope we don't get a curfew imposed, but the way things are going downhill, it really wouldn't surprise me. I'll have to fly out of my garden ?
Good idea to fly out of the garden! That´s what I did with my Foggy Day video. All the drone shots where made sitting on a bench in my garden. ?The grund based shots where made in the near surroundings of my tiny village, population 45 and no lockdown, no shops, nothing except cows and some chickens ? Have a great day! cheers Paul
here: In the video you can see my village!

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Good idea to fly out of the garden! That´s what I did with my Foggy Day video. All the drone shots where made sitting on a bench in my garden. ?The grund based shots where made in the near surroundings of my tiny village, population 45 and no lockdown, no shops, nothing except cows and some chickens ? Have a great day! cheers Paul
here: In the video you can see my village!
I wish I lived out in the countryside, then all my issues would be solved ?

I wish I lived out in the countryside, then all my issues would be solved ?
here we are really very happy, the next village is about 4km away! You should try it to start from the garden, it´s easy and you can go to many places which are in the lockdown...Do not fly too low ? If you have the mini at an altitude of about 50meters no one can see it and no one can hear it ?
cheers Paul

Schönes Video, und ich überlege immer noch ob ich die Mini2 kaufen soll. Videoqualität scheint aber sehr gut zu sein
thank you Shark corner ? The image quality of the mini2 is amazing!
Danke Dir, freut mich, dass Dir das Video gefallen hat ? Der Mini ist wirklich Klasse, wenn man bedeckt wie wenig der kostet!
cheers Paul

Paul, danke für deine Antwort, ich konnte es nicht lassen und habe heute die Fly More-Combo bestellt.
Herzliche Grüsse Gerhard
gerne geschehen Gerhard! Du wirst begeistert sein! Viel Spaß mit dem Mini ?
Aufpassen, die mögen es hier nicht unbedingt, wenn man deutsch oder andere "Fremdsprachen" spricht ?
herzliche Grüße nach Wien, Paul
Traduction: you´r welcome Gerhard, you will be delighted about the mini you purchased ?
Attention, they do not really like it when the members talk in german or in a other foreigne language ?
cheers Paul

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven