DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro A Couple of Challenging Shots

That was fabulous. Wonderful flying and cinematography, editing, and composition.

Re: your music track selection: I must correct the composer- it is Thomas Newman, cousin of Randy Newman and all in the family of the famous Hollywood music score composers. You misspelled the name as Newton.

Dale
Miami

One of the very few I watched to the very end. And I wished there were more. And one of the few which I did not mute.
Outstanding work. I have been to many of the places you shot, and have put the others on my list to see.
As I recall, unlike Minnesota’s archaic dread of drones in State Parks, Michigan generally allows that. Let me know if I am wrong.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
To all my fellow pilots, I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thank you for your wonderful comments. They always continue to motivate me.

One of the very few I watched to the very end. And I wished there were more. And one of the few which I did not mute.
Outstanding work. I have been to many of the places you shot, and have put the others on my list to see.
As I recall, unlike Minnesota’s archaic dread of drones in State Parks, Michigan generally allows that. Let me know if I am wrong.
Yes, but not all. Some have limitations. My policy is to ask first. Most parks are accommodating. And they really hate it if you don't ask.

Reactions: old man mavic
That was VERY good. I almost expected Tim Allen's voice to come to talk about Michigan and say at the Pure Michigan at the end. We get those type of tourist videos here from other states wanting to increase their tourism.

You can look them up on YT.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife