DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A different kind of perspective

zakeblack

Reactions
Hi all, new owner, have had an interest in photography for a while and purchased a drone because I love those top down shots! a week in and I have hardly bothered having been captivated by the freedom you get! both in height and where you can go its amazing I have only flown local around home or on the way to work so cannot wait to get out and about for real. (Just got to remember to keep me out of shot! lol)

IMG_5053.jpg
DJI_0256.jpg
IMG_5062.jpg
DJI_0072-HDR.jpg

Hi all, new owner, have had an interest in photography for a while and purchased a drone because I love those top down shots! a week in and I have hardly bothered having been captivated by the freedom you get! both in height and where you can go its amazing I have only flown local around home or on the way to work so cannot wait to get out and about for real. (Just got to remember to keep me out of shot! lol)

View attachment 67342
View attachment 67343
View attachment 67344
View attachment 67345

Greetings! Nadir shots (the geographic term for top down) are my favorites as well. Nice to mix them in with the orthogonals in videos and stills.

Cheers

Greetings! Nadir shots (the geographic term for top down) are my favorites as well. Nice to mix them in with the orthogonals in videos and stills.

Cheers

67344 has a nice soft feel to it.

Very Good Shots!!

Elk City, KS?

Sorry I think your asking if this is the location? if so no its in the UK small historical village called Fotheringhay. Fotheringhay castle is where Mary Queen of scotts was beheaded here in 1586. (67345 which is taken from the other side of the bridge the hill on the left side is the former site of the castle.)

Sorry history lesson over lol!

Reactions: BD0G
Sorry I think your asking if this is the location? if so no its in the UK small historical village called Fotheringhay. Fotheringhay castle is where Mary Queen of scotts was beheaded here in 1586. (67345 which is taken from the other side of the bridge the hill on the left side is the former site of the castle.)

Sorry history lesson over lol!

Those are nice photos, and the location is wonderful. I was joking about 67345, as I didn’t understand the reference. That’s also the zipcode for Elk City, Kansas USA.:).

Reactions: Nine-Oh
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy