DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A different view of the virus, etc.

Guys this is not the time nor the place for any of this.
People come here to try and relax their minds over all of this.
Continue to be argumentative and this Will disappear as fast as those videos did.
I will not say this again so tread lightly.
No need in trying to discuss this with me it will do no good.

Reactions: Thomas B and MKurr
What I don't understand is this virus (well anything about it really), being put upon us, and after it kills x amount of people and just annoys x another amount of people, what good does the vax do? It's not the Louis Pasteur method anyhow.

We've found the malaria drug actually works, so let's roll.

Rather than spreading misinformation, you should update yourself on current research.
Here's a little to get you started:
Outcomes of hydroxychloroquine usage in United States veterans hospitalized with Covid-19
CONCLUSIONS: In this study, we found no evidence that use of hydroxychloroquine, either with or without azithromycin, reduced the risk of mechanical ventilation in patients hospitalized with Covid-19. An association of increased overall mortality was identified in patients treated with hydroxychloroquine alone. These findings highlight the importance of awaiting the results of ongoing prospective, randomized, controlled studies before widespread adoption of these drugs.

Coronavirus studies: Chloroquine is ineffective and dangerous

Reactions: Johnmcl7
What I don't understand is this virus (well anything about it really), being put upon us, and after it kills x amount of people and just annoys x another amount of people, what good does the vax do? It's not the Louis Pasteur method anyhow.

Most governments around the world are or have implemented some form of lockdown to prevent the virus spreading but even when it's contained, there's currently nothing stopping another outbreak which means even after lockdowns are eased there's likely to be a measure of social distancing for some time. Once there is a vaccine there will be proper protection against the virus after which point it may be possible for life to go back to normal but that's unfortunately a long way from now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom