DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A different view of the virus, etc.

It weird when your expecting to see a drone video and than your mind get taken an entirely different direction.
I dont want to believe her and yet its hard not to see the truth in her words, and the guilt she feels for being part of this in some way.

When it comes to getting a vaccine , I will have to consider what I just saw. I have always gotten the flu shot and never have gotten the flu , but this vaccine if and when
is going to seem more sketchy than most. Its a disturbing but important video. thanks for sharing.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Reactions: MKurr
but this vaccine if and when is going to seem more sketchy than most.
As there is no vaccine, it's hard to see what's "sketchy" about something that hasn't yet been developed.
Its a disturbing but important video. thanks for sharing.
There's way too much misinformation getting around these days and there's a lot to be skeptical about in that video.
I think I'll choose to get my information from someone other than an anti-vaccination champion for believers in pseudoscientific medical conspiracy theories.
For a different view on Dr Mikovits see:

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnmcl7

Here is the problem that i Have with this, had she not gone to jail, had she not been so important that it made world news headlines, had there never been an outbreak of this virus , had she not known what she was talking about , than yes , a crack pot she could be labeled.

But something happened to her , and the validation of the covid virus is what she was stating all those year ago has come to be real.

At some point you have to hear what she said again and decide it there might just be a Hint of Truth in what she was saying back than before they destroyed her life.

Its my opinion that she might have gotten steam rolled back than for trying to do the right thing as we know a few others that have tried this in the past to do the right thing and fled country.

What I admire about her is that she is no longer afraid to take a bullet , her life is over and yet she still wants someone to know her truth.

So I say let her speak, because there our those of us that will listen a little bit closer this time around.

Its my opinion that she might have gotten steam rolled back than for trying to do the right thing as we know a few others that have tried this in the past to do the right thing and fled country.
What I admire about her is that she is no longer afraid to take a bullet , her life is over and yet she still wants someone to know her truth.
So I say let her speak, because there our those of us that will listen a little bit closer this time around.
She's pushing a dangerous conspiracy theory that is sucking people in.
Watch the second video I posted above for to get some balanced information rather than info-wars conspiracy theories from a thoroughly discredited former scientist.

Last edited:
When a video is so censored that they take it off almost every platform where it get's posted it's kinda a hint that it's not just hot air...

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
When a video is so censored that they take it off almost every platform where it get's posted it's kinda a hint that it's not just hot air...
I'd refer you to post #4 but you don't want to see anything that doesn't fit with your conspiracy theory world view.

He keeps repeating that everyone who believes it is stupid, whereas the other video actually gives scientific information, even if you "discredit" the voice.

The fact that this has been taken down everywhere just adds to her credibility as far as I can tell. Amazing she was shut down so fast , next is the bullet i fear.

I'd refer you to post #4 but you don't want to see anything that doesn't fit with your conspiracy theory world view.

Your way to emotional on this matter, there is a difference between a conspiracy theory and a scientist who may have been shut down for bringing the truth.

You seemed brain washed into thinking that there our no good people in the world .

I did happen to see this video yesterday before it was removed from YouTube, and I have to say, this forum - although this is the Off Topic portion - is the last place I thought it would be discussed. That said, this current global pandemic is sort of the 'elephant in the room' right now, so I wanted to share my thoughts.

I do tend to question any and all things when it comes to news and purported fact when it comes to significant world events - such as what we are going through right now - and when possible, I try to dig deeper and research as many sources as I can. But, one must be very careful when doing so. The truth is, the average person is fairly powerless when it comes to affecting these events on the grand or macro scale, and one can become so obsessed with their viewpoint(s) that it can begin to affect them in very negative ways - such as hopelessness, depression, isolation, and even hatred toward others who do not agree with them. These are just some of the dangers of 'digging down the rabbit hole'.

I used the term 'fairly powerless' above because we are not totally powerless. Yes, it is important to keep your head up and be aware, and even dig a little bit toward what you believe to be the truth, but right now, what matter most are the others close to you in your life - what I call the micro scale. Your spouse, kids, parents, and the elderly neighbor down the street who you never really knew. Taking time now to strengthen and deepen our relationships with these people in our lives will get us through whatever is to come, and this should be our current priority.

Ephesians 6:12 - It is very important to know what the real enemy is, and who, it is not.

So, in the second video on your list the doctor purports to quote "verbatim" from the Plandemic film:

Here is the original, go to 00:22 (yes, please listen to it again) https://unpublished1.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/PLANDEMIC+Part+1+(Dr.+Judy+Mikovits).mp4

So, what did you notice? He adds the two words "in vaccines" and then pounces on the statement he created!

So, what did you notice? He adds the two words "in vaccines" and then pounces on the statement he created!
If you choose to go down the crazy conspiracy rabbit hole and believe false is true, up is down, the rest oo the world is wrong and only you and your like really know what's happening nonsense, that's fine.
Just don't expect the sane, reasonable and rational people of the world to join you.
The human race made huge advances over centuries with evidence based research.
Abandoning it for crazy fantasies isn't going to achieve anything positive.

If you choose to go down the crazy conspiracy rabbit hole, that's fine.
Just don't expect the sane, reasonable and rational people of the world to join you.
So.... I just kinda knocked down one video you posted, and then you talk about...
sane, reasonable and rational people of the world

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard