DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Aerial view of the Sechelt Deep Sea Terminal and Shiploader

Robert Prior

Reactions
Shot last year, finally got to the top of the publishing queue (I'm a bit behind!):

Larger version here:

In the distance you can see the town of Sechelt, just past the Deep Sea Terminal and Shiploader, which can accommodate Panamax ships and load aggregates at up to 4000 tonnes per hour.

You can also see the boat launch on shishalh first nation (Sechelt Indian Band) land.

This High Dynamic Range 360° aerial panorama was stitched from 105 bracketed photographs with PTGUI Pro, tone-mapped with Photomatix, processed with Colour Efex, and touched up in Affinity Photo and Aperture.

Shot last year, finally got to the top of the publishing queue (I'm a bit behind!):

Larger version here:

In the distance you can see the town of Sechelt, just past the Deep Sea Terminal and Shiploader, which can accommodate Panamax ships and load aggregates at up to 4000 tonnes per hour.

You can also see the boat launch on shishalh first nation (Sechelt Indian Band) land.

This High Dynamic Range 360° aerial panorama was stitched from 105 bracketed photographs with PTGUI Pro, tone-mapped with Photomatix, processed with Colour Efex, and touched up in Affinity Photo and Aperture.
Yes I understand all that :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas