DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A dusk photo of the promenade

Porky

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Went out flying again last night at dusk and managed to capture this. I do enjoy flying at that time of day/evening.

Camera settings,
Iso 100
F/3.2
Shutter 3 sec
File type Raw
Camera setting, burst 3 shots and picked the sharpest
Post, LR cc
No filters used?

This photo was taken in Essex, Uk, my normal flying water....??

0964285D-804A-438E-8C26-CD200A555096.jpeg

Last edited:

Thanks anzacjack, much appreciated ?

Very nice - great colours that time of day.
Where about's are you taking that shot?

I prefer taking photos at dusk/dawn I think the colours are so much better?

The photo was taken in Essex, Uk. Sorry, should of mentioned that in my first post. Knew I forgot something ????

Also @crazy_tall welcome to the forum??

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Thanks anzacjack, much appreciated ?

I prefer taking photos at dusk/dawn I think the colours are so much better?

The photo was taken in Essex, Uk. Sorry, should of mentioned that in my first post. Knew I forgot something ????

Also @crazy_tall welcome to the forum??

Thanks. Some great pics / videos on here and. Appreciate you putting your camera settings on the post I'd love to get more knowledge on how to use them to improve my pictures.

Only had my Mavic Pro 2 a few weeks still trying to get used to it. These are a couple of shots I got recently but they on auto still at the moment sadly!! :(

Attachments

• DJI_0040.JPG
    DJI_0040.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 24
  • DJI_0037.JPG
    DJI_0037.JPG
    8.7 MB · Views: 20
Looks very much like Burnham-on-Crouch, the house at the left end of the terrace has a sign on it that says "The house at Pooh Corner" if memory serves me. Nicely taken ??

Thanks. Some great pics / videos on here and. Appreciate you putting your camera settings on the post I'd love to get more knowledge on how to use them to improve my pictures.

Only had my Mavic Pro 2 a few weeks still trying to get used to it. These are a couple of shots I got recently but they on auto still at the moment sadly!! :(

Very nice? now where were they taken in the UK?

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Looks very much like Burnham-on-Crouch, the house at the left end of the terrace has a sign on it that says "The house at Pooh Corner" if memory serves me. Nicely taken ??

100% right? my home town. Thanks for your comment. You must be a local man?

Also, welcome to the forum @PaulC2629 hope you get as much out of it as I do??

Great shot as always! Very nice colors and a fun perspective on life in a land I've never visited. Thumbswayup

-?

Thanks again ISBW, as always? glad you like it, I must admit I wasn’t 100% sure of it myself until I got some feedback from other people ??

If you ever come to the UK shout me up and we’ll meet, May even get a flight in??

Last edited:
Thanks again ISBW, as always? glad you like it, I must admit I wasn’t 100% sure of it myself until I got some feedback from other people ??

If you ever come to the UK shout me up and we’ll meet, May even get a flight in??
Many thanks! I would love to attempt some of my own shots of your beautiful waterfront in Essex someday. Ditto if you ever make your way to the wilds of Utah.

100% right? my home town. Thanks for your comment. You must be a local man?

Also, welcome to the forum @PaulC2629 hope you get as much out of it as I do??
Thank you old chap - I'm North of the Blackwater, but familiar with your neck of the woods and the Dengie - great flying opportunities ??

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS