DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

a few pictures from down at the niagara river

Like the picture of the Hawk. Great shots over the lake. I live in East Aurora, and love to see pictures for around the area. Keep up the good work. :)

Like the picture of the Hawk. Great shots over the lake. I live in East Aurora, and love to see pictures for around the area. Keep up the good work. :)
It's actually a juvenile eagle. Me and Bob have been trying to get a hold of you to set up a meet and fly drones

It's actually a juvenile eagle. Me and Bob have been trying to get a hold of you to set up a meet and fly drones
Eagle, that is so cool.
Don't know how to get ahold of you either, I'm new to the forum environment and don't want to put my phone number or personal email on an open board.
Maybe we could make plans to meet up and fly, exchange information in person. :)

Eagle, that is so cool.
Don't know how to get ahold of you either, I'm new to the forum environment and don't want to put my phone number or personal email on an open board.
Maybe we could make plans to meet up and fly, exchange information in person. :)
We could set up a time to meet somewhere in the evening maybe for coffee give us a time and a place like Tim Hortons or somewhere

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milton