DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro A flight over Agii Apostoloi Attica, Greece

Tasos GR

Reactions
Hello friends!
A flight above Agii Apostoloi Attica.
(Aerial shots were taken with the Mavic 2 Pro. Music: Cello in the Middle East by Kadir Demir).
Hope you'll like it.

Great shooting and edit! the music is a bit dramatic for the content. Still, nice edit!

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
Hello friends!
A flight above Agii Apostoloi Attica.
(Aerial shots were taken with the Mavic 2 Pro. Music: Cello in the Middle East by Kadir Demir).
Hope you'll like it.
Hi Tasos,
yes I liked it :) Thumbswayup This is really a fantastic region to live and to shoot drone videos! You did a very good job with the editing and the perfectly fitting musi cuts!
Question: from 1.33 to 1.37 the image seems not to be as sharp as the others, what could that be?
cheer Paul

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
Another well done video. What was your altitude

If I remember well about 100m.. Thank you so much my friend! Glad you liked it! ?

Great shooting and edit! the music is a bit dramatic for the content. Still, nice edit!

Thank you so much my friend! Glad you liked it! ?

Hi Tasos,
yes I liked it :) Thumbswayup This is really a fantastic region to live and to shoot drone videos! You did a very good job with the editing and the perfectly fitting musi cuts!
Question: from 1.33 to 1.37 the image seems not to be as sharp as the others, what could that be?
cheer Paul
An instantly bad focusing perhaps.. Thank you so much my friend! Glad you liked it! ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661