DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Good Word for DJI Repair Service

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Hi all out there. I just wanted to express a good word for DJI Repair Service, Cerritos, California. Please see the attached chronology of the repair. I ordered a new Osmo Mobile 4 (OM4) gimbal for my iPhone directly from DJI web site. I received in quite rapidly, with no sales tax. I stared to use it but the phone/gimbal would not stay in one place. The phone kept drifting off of the subject despite the fact that I was holding down the trigger which keeps the lock on the subject.

I called DJI, and was immediately offered to send it in without charge. A shipping label quickly appeared in my e-mail. I shipped it to Cerritos, CA.UPS. The moment it arrived, I received a notification. Over the next 2 days I received notification that it was being examined and then, it would be sent to me free of charges. See the attached for the progress. I have nothing but admiration for this service record.Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 4.03.56 PM.png

Last edited:
? Isn't it a bit late for you to check in Dale ... but OK, greet you welcome to the forum anyway ??

And never bad to get rid of the dreaded sales tax & get lightening speed service Thumbswayup

? Isn't it a bit late for you to check in Dale ... but OK, greet you welcome to the forum anyway ??

And never bad to get rid of the dreaded sales tax & get lightening speed service Thumbswayup
It is a bit later for the USA but this came across my e-mail and I wanted to share it right away. This is just about the best service I have ever seen from purchasing a faulty item from DJI. This was my 5th purchase from them (plus a Mavic Air 1 repair, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo Action, Osmo Mobile 2, Osmo Mobile 4, Osmo Action, and Osmo Pocket). In every case, no tax, rapid receiving, so this should help out to rest some of the grumbling.

I once asked the moderators when the best time to submit a post and was told, it really doesn't matter since the forum is world wide 24/7. I think more eyeballs are present on the week-ends when people have more time and don't have to rush off to work.

? ... was only referring to this

View attachment 124597
I'm not sure what that means- I am a real participant of the Mavic Pilot's Forum and I know that this repair only involves my OM4 which, strictly speaking, belongs in the Osmo forum, but I feel more at home here, and because service with DJI is an issue on the Mavic Forum, I chose to select this forum for patting DJI on the back for a job well done.

Dale
Miami

It is a bit later for the USA but this came across my e-mail and I wanted to share it right away. This is just about the best service I have ever seen from purchasing a faulty item from DJI. This was my 5th purchase from them (plus a Mavic Air 1 repair, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo Action, Osmo Mobile 2, Osmo Mobile 4, Osmo Action, and Osmo Pocket). In every case, no tax, rapid receiving, so this should help out to rest some of the grumbling.

I once asked the moderators when the best time to submit a post and was told, it really doesn't matter since the forum is world wide 24/7. I think more eyeballs are present on the week-ends when people have more time and don't have to rush off to work.
sorry- I think I must have checked the wrong box! Apologies to all.

Last edited:
sorry- I think I must have checked there wrong box! Apologies to all.
With your beautiful photos, post-production skills, and oh-those-sunsets...you can give an intro every day. It’s all good, Dale!

I didn’t realize there was a DJI repair facility so close to us up here. The local forum members next meet-up adventure might be to head to DJI for a field trip. :p

Last edited:
With your beautiful photos, post-production skills, and oh-those-sunsets...you can give an intro every day. It’s all good, Dale!

I didn’t realize there was a DJI repair facility so close to us up here. The local forum members next meet-up adventure might be to head to DJI for a field trip. :p
I thank you for your kind words. A new film will be released tonight.Coral Gables, The City Beautiful, 3:30 minutes.

Last edited:
Thanks for the "heads up" and let me welcome you to the forum. ☺️ Just kidding.

Sorry guys I hit every post in Intros and have since we started but how I missed this one I don’t know and would have moved it but no matter. Have had to send 2 drones back under warranty there and
was lucky as Dale D on getting them back. Glad you had the same Dale. ?

Sorry guys I hit every post in Intros and have since we started but how I missed this one I don’t know and would have moved it but no matter. Have had to send 2 drones back under warranty there and
was lucky as Dale D on getting them back. Glad you had the same Dale. ?
Hi Dirclod:
(1)
I feel a great affinity for the members of the forum, so when I wanted to declare what a great service experience I had recently with DJI I just posted to Mavic Pilots Mavic. Sorry I failed to notice I was posting as a new member. Not what I meant to do.

(2)
As a follow up, the great DJI service from Cerritos, CA. to Miami,Fl. continues. DJI has not missed a single beat in delivering the goods. From my initial chat session, the steps were taken in dizzying speed. E-mail mailing label immediately, I shipped the next day, immediate acknowledgement of receipt, a case number issued, and every step documented in e-mail in lightning fast fashion. It moved from "work completed" to shipping label made, to tracking number in one day. It is now on its way back. The $36.00 charge for a motherboard were comped, the shipping in both directions free. I am shocked at the immensely great service. .

(3)
One final thing to you as a moderator... My recent video submission (Coral Gables, City Beautiful) was posted Friday, 2/26 around 9 PM, and appeared in the Saturday listings, but had only 3-4 views. That video took about 3 days to produce. Still trying to find the best time to post when more eyes will see it.

Anytime Dale is as good as any to post videos. Now to get members to start watching more is another thing. Lots post videos
that never even get a hit here so I wouldn’t feel bad as far as that.
Posting in the wrong section is no big deal. Happens all the time and we just move them. I just missed this one and isn’t no problem or I would have moved it to general . It’s all good. ?

Dale just had a thought, why don’t you put a hot link to your Vimeo Channel in you signature and maybe you’ll get more hits.

Last edited:
I
Anytime Dale is as good as any to post videos. Now to get members to start watching more is another thing. Lots post videos
that never even get a hit here so I wouldn’t feel bad as far as that.
Posting in the wrong section is no big deal. Happens all the time and we just move them. I just missed this one and isn’t no problem or I would have moved it to general . It’s all good. ?

Dale just had a thought, why don’t you put a hot link to your Vimeo Channel in you signature and maybe you’ll get more hits.
My thinking is that week-ends like Saturday and Sunday are the time when most people have the time to spend on the site, so I have been planning filming, editing, etc. to be ready to submit a film later Friday (after 6 PM Eastern time) in hopes that it would be included in the Saturday issue. Just wondering if that is correct or incorrect?

I

My thinking is that week-ends like Saturday and Sunday are the time when most people have the time to spend on the site, so I have been planning filming, editing, etc. to be ready to submit a film later Friday (after 6 PM Eastern time) in hopes that it would be included in the Saturday issue. Just wondering if that is correct or incorrect?
?‍♂️

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S