DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 A handful of photos from last weekend's motorcycle tour in Idaho/Montana

bwhip

Reactions
Last weekend I had the great pleasure of taking a late-season motorcycle ride. Three days, around 1100 miles, in Idaho and Montana. Lots of pretty fall colors. I brought the drone along and grabbed a few shots:

dji_0747.jpg

dji_0754.jpg

dji_0758-1.jpg

dji_0759-1.jpg

dji_0765.jpg

dji_0771.jpg

dji_0767.jpg

dji_0775.jpg

I like them all, I bet it was a great trip. I love a sunny day in the mountains, nothing better, thanks.

Reactions: bwhip
Nice pix. Just got back from a 2,300 mile MC ride myself but no drone photos.

Great photos! Nice to have such wonderful scenery to fly around. Mostly what we have here in Illinois is flat land, corn, and beans!

Very, very nice shots! Thanks for posting. I’ll bet you had a blast. They’d make a nice collage. Kudos to your buddies for having the patience to wait while you took the photos.

Very nice photos! It looks like you had a good time.

Very, very nice shots! Thanks for posting. I’ll bet you had a blast. They’d make a nice collage. Kudos to your buddies for having the patience to wait while you took the photos.
No buddies this time, just me. I would have driven them crazy with all the stops! 😀

Last weekend I had the great pleasure of taking a late-season motorcycle ride. Three days, around 1100 miles, in Idaho and Montana. Lots of pretty fall colors. I brought the drone along and grabbed a few shots:

dji_0747.jpg

dji_0754.jpg

dji_0758-1.jpg

dji_0759-1.jpg

dji_0765.jpg

dji_0771.jpg

dji_0767.jpg

dji_0775.jpg
Nice shots...thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals