DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro A journey to the Metropolitan Park "Antonis Tritsis"

Tasos GR

Reactions
A journey to the Metropolitan Park "Antonis Tritsis", in the middle of quarantine, 28 Dec 2020.
Best wishes to you and your family and a healthy 2021!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A journey to the Metropolitan Park "Antonis Tritsis", in the middle of quarantine, 28 Dec 2020.
Best wishes to you and your family and a healthy 2021!
Hi Tasos,what a wonderful Park, and perfect for drone shooting because there are only a few people underway! The drone shots are as always very well done. Whereas the grond-based shot are -not all- a little bit yercky, When you walk with the hand camera you should try to walk like a cat which is stalking her prey to avoid the up and down movement of the camera. When you make a pan at the end of the pan you should let the camera run for 3-4 seconts. So you are not forced to cut in the movement! And the panning should be slowers because of the "strobo-effect" of the too fast panning.
There were only my two cents Tasos ? Now I saw you live for the first time, you look like a very sympatico person, even with the mask ?
BTW, at 3:10 I had a little shock when the drone flies veeeeery close to the braches of the tree, you where luck to not hit the tree ??

cheers and the best wishes to you and your family, stay safe and healthy my friend ??
Paul

Hi Tasos,what a wonderful Park, and perfect for drone shooting because there are only a few people underway! The drone shots are as always very well done. Whereas the grond-based shot are -not all- a little bit yercky, When you walk with the hand camera you should try to walk like a cat which is stalking her prey to avoid the up and down movement of the camera. When you make a pan at the end of the pan you should let the camera run for 3-4 seconts. So you are not forced to cut in the movement! And the panning should be slowers because of the "strobo-effect" of the too fast panning.
There were only my two cents Tasos ? Now I saw you live for the first time, you look like a very sympatico person, even with the mask ?
BTW, at 3:10 I had a little shock when the drone flies veeeeery close to the braches of the tree, you where luck to not hit the tree ??

cheers and the best wishes to you and your family, stay safe and healthy my friend ??
Paul
Thank you so much my friend Paul for your valuable tips.. I will follow them..
However, it is very difficult to cat-walk for a very long time, for a short shot it is good but, for a long time you know how difficult it is.
About the very close flying to the trees I did it with waypoint, and I was sure will pass!
Again thank you for the time you took to see it and comment, and I wish you and your family a wonderful 2021!

Thank you so much my friend Paul for your valuable tips.. I will follow them..
However, it is very difficult to cat-walk for a very long time, for a short shot it is good but, for a long time you know how difficult it is.
About the very close flying to the trees I did it with waypoint, and I was sure will pass!
Again thank you for the time you took to see it and comment, and I wish you and your family a wonderful 2021!
you´r welcome Tasos ? Of course it is not so easy to walk like a cat for 20 or 30 seconds! In this case I would do the walking shot with the drone, that works perfectly! Ah ok, waipoints seems to be very precise!
As a retired I have plenty of time to write and watch videos ?
Thanks for the good wishes my friend ?
cheers Paul

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milton