DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini A Lockdown by the Sea

My wife is dying to go to Howth, she's telly me as soon as this global crap is over we are going to Howth
Howth is really stunning, definitely one of the best places near Dublin. I also recommend you visit Killiney; it's known as Ireland's Bay of Naples ....only with usually crap weather ?

Beauty. Been to west cork few times with wife’s family. Beautiful country! Can’t wait to get back
West Cork is amazing, you should also visit the Wild Atlantic Way on the West Coast. I did a video covering a snippet of Galway and Westport, and I can't wait to get back.

Hi guys,
God knows how much longer we'll be in lockdown, so I can only fly within 5km of my home....so that's the coast in my case.
Hi guys,
God knows how much longer we'll be in lockdown, so I can only fly within 5km of my home....so that's the coast in my case.
You live in an absolutely beautiful place. Cannot think of a nicer place to be locked down, with all of that room to stroll along the beach, and to fly in un-obstructed skies. I think that was a golf course but saw no flags in holes. The flight was perfect as was the editing, color, music selection, and timing of the clips.

Dale
Miami (where we are not locked down at all thanks to our governor).

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Perhaps, if you would be so kind, you could point out which house is yours. So, I could come for a stay and some flying.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: Drone Views Media
You live in an absolutely beautiful place. Cannot think of a nicer place to be locked down, with all of that room to stroll along the beach, and to fly in un-obstructed skies. I think that was a golf course but saw no flags in holes. The flight was perfect as was the editing, color, music selection, and timing of the clips.

Dale
Miami (where we are not locked down at all thanks to our governor).
Thanks Dale! Yeah, I guess I'm lucky to have been able to fly here, if I was living in the city I'd go mad. That said, I'm really looking forward to the end of this lockdown, which by the looks of things, won't end till May ?

Perhaps, if you would be so kind, you could point out which house is yours. So, I could come for a stay and some flying.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
?? Would you believe, I can be fined 2,500 Euro for even having a family member visit ?‍♂️

Reactions: Wilbur
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wild86