DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A moment at Key Largo

Thank you so much for the memories of my younger days in the keys. Who needs mountains. These drones make such neat handheld cameras as well as flight. I assume you did all hand launch and landing on the boat. Good job. And what an awesome meal at the end of the day. Love it, Sweet!

Reactions: MPone
We lived in S Florida and used to dive and go boating often in the Keys...brings back memories! Great footage and music! Hope you enjoyed your visit.

Reactions: MPone
Thank you so much for the memories of my younger days in the keys. Who needs mountains. These drones make such neat handheld cameras as well as flight. I assume you did all hand launch and landing on the boat. Good job. And what an awesome meal at the end of the day. Love it, Sweet!

The boat was rocking too much for handheld launch and land. I used the little deck area at the front of the boat to launch/land. Still a bit tricky but doable.

Reactions: Capt KO
Who needs mountains? I do! Nothing like fly fishing in a lake like this catching trout and watching bald eagles do the same!

Attachments

• SawtoothReflection.jpg
    SawtoothReflection.jpg
    787.2 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: PAW and MPone

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member