DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 A New Suit

@twickers14 in answer to your question in post #3 above, most wrap kits come in several styles ,and you can order them with just the drone wrap ,or in combination with a wrap for your RC, and indeed ,you can even stipulate how many battery covers you want if applicable
i have used decagirl wraps in the past ,and they are well fitting and comprehensive ,you just need to take your time to fit them correctly

@twickers14 in answer to your question in post #3 above, most wrap kits come in several styles ,and you can order them with just the drone wrap, or in combination with a wrap for your RC, and indeed ,you can even stipulate how many battery covers you want if applicable
i have used decagirl wraps in the past ,and they are well fitting and comprehensive ,you just need to take your time to fit them correctly
Correct @old man mavic This is the 2nd skin/RC I have purchased through www.decalgirl.com & they are 1st class.They also have a massive range.The pack came with three wraps for my Air3 batteries as well. (Not shown) It took me circa three hours to apply. Some of the cutout pieces for the lights are minute. You need patience and a steady hand. So how much does this extravagance cost you ask? Including shipping to Australia circa $US 52.00.

Last edited:
Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman