DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 A new year, and a new drone !

rwarrior

Reactions
Hi mates, trust everyone is keeping well, and here's wishing all of you a happy 2023.
Well, I finally pulled the trigger and bought me the Mini 3 Pro, mainly because it's a great drone for travelling with. I've been getting familiar with it and am quite pleased with it so far.
My first flight was at the usual training ground, an open field near a park, where many flyers go to for safe and secure (usually boring) flights.
Still, I thought I'd spice it up a bit and did the below video..it's also the first time I'm using a new video editor, CapCut for Windows, and it's also proving to be a good FREE alternative; give it a try if any of you are keen.
Well, that's it for now, and stay safe, and fly safe..

Cheers 😊
Ranjit

That does look like a great place to practice flying..wide open, flat, few if any trees, no wires or poles. Nice! I currently fly a Mavic 2 Pro because I work for an advertising/marketing agency and that's what we bought when it first came out. However, at the end of this year I will retire and I'll have to purchase my own drone and I'm probably going with the Mini 3 Pro because it is small but makes beautiful video and photos! Good choice my freiend.

Reactions: rwarrior
That does look like a great place to practice flying..wide open, flat, few if any trees, no wires or poles. Nice! I currently fly a Mavic 2 Pro because I work for an advertising/marketing agency and that's what we bought when it first came out. However, at the end of this year I will retire and I'll have to purchase my own drone and I'm probably going with the Mini 3 Pro because it is small but makes beautiful video and photos! Good choice my freiend.
Yes, I'm pretty sure you'll be very happy with the Mini 3 Pro 😊👍
Cheers !

Awesome video!

Reactions: rwarrior
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54