DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 A pair of lighthouses in the Outer Banks, NC

And a bonus if anyone knows of a way to get rid of the wide angle effect that makes the lighthouse look like the leaning tower of Pisa.

Currituck is cool as it's not a Nat Park and flying there is not restricted - yet.

Hatteras and Bodie are a challenge to make sure you are not on park property taking off and landing, but simply flying in the airspace. Bodie is pretty accessible if you go to the marina down the road from Bodie and fly across the water. Not 100% sure if that is acceptable (did not fly that way) due to the Coast Guard facility right there too. Yet, if you stay closer to the main road it may be out of their space.

I also flew down on Ocracoke to that lighthouse - off property of course - as we went in the summer when ALL the lighthouses were closed. Went back to Outer Banks in October and Currituck had opened to the public - albeit at $10 a person to go up inside.

And a bonus if anyone knows of a way to get rid of the wide angle effect that makes the lighthouse look like the leaning tower of Pisa.
I am no expert. Try Googling it first or You Tube search. I use Adobe Premiere Pro and found this- worth a try if you have Premiere. see attachment.Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 4.15.13 PM.png

I am no expert. Try Googling it first or You Tube search. I use Adobe Premiere Pro and found this- worth a try if you have Premiere. see attachment.View attachment 120582
You might also want to check out this video- Lens distortion remove in pre-sets. Here is the video I found

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk