DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 A Peaceful Wooden Boat Ride.. by Mini 4 Pro

Nice video

Nice boat ! Don't want to pile on with the criticism, and I applaud the effort put into the attempt, but that soundtrack is rather incongruous with the video, and mixed at that volume level relative to the music is obviously at ground level, and right next to the water, in marked contrast to the aerial footage which is hundreds of yards away from where the sound would be. Could be as easy as turning it down it down a bit to restore sonic proportionality !

Nice boat ! Don't want to pile on with the criticism, and I applaud the effort put into the attempt, but that soundtrack is rather incongruous with the video, and mixed at that volume level relative to the music is obviously at ground level, and right next to the water, in marked contrast to the aerial footage which is hundreds of yards away from where the sound would be. Could be as easy as turning it down it down a bit to restore sonic proportionality !
Thanks for your contribution. Ah yeah, generally i don't add such sounds to my videos, but this time i made for just relaxing video not for really reflecting what is going on there. However Ravel-Bolero still fits good as i think for this video. Again thanks for critism.

Thanks for your contribution. Ah yeah, generally i don't add such sounds to my videos, but this time i made for just relaxing video not for really reflecting what is going on there. However Ravel-Bolero still fits good as i think for this video. Again thanks for critism.
I was only referring to the splashy water sound effects. Music worked fine, and mainly subjective anyway !

Reactions: Cotyoran52
I agree. Also it is in 720p. Why buy a 4k video drone and capture in 720p? To really enjoy a video, I like full screen with at least 1440p...but that's just me.
Youtube reduces size to 1080p even if you upload 4K for shorts. So, i adapted video to 1080p. Bitrate also decreases..That's all why

Youtube reduces size to 1080p even if you upload 4K for shorts. So, i adapted video to 1080p. Bitrate also decreases..That's all why
I load most of my videos to Youtube and they always are in 4k. Initially they are in 1080p. It takes a few minutes for YouTube to convert up to 4k.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluffman2